So last night a few of us got together for dinner, wine, and dying. fun! I didn’t take any good pictures of us actually dying anything (I was busy making dinner. And I forgot) but here’s our finished yarn.
I think we each made very "us" yarn.
Jessica’s Grape and Lime:
Jill’s Grape and Lime:
Jennifer’s 1994 yarn (she’ll probably blog about it so I don’t want to step on any blogging toes but it was inspired by tie-die):
And my project spectrum May yarn:
I used lime mixed with lemon, lime mixed with cherry, and plain old lime to dye this… and I wound it into 3 different skeins within the same skein… so hopefully that will work out into big stripes.