I just wanted to remind everyone that today is Election Day. It is so, so very important that everyone vote. As someone who works in Historic Preservation I am strongly supporting Strickland for governor… in case you were wondering... But really, whatever your political affiliations are go vote.
And when you do here’s a few icons for your blog:
and one really political one:
Also here’s all of the general Cleveland voting info copied from Cool Cleveland and a few other places:
- Polls are open on Tuesday, November 7, 2006, from 6:30AM to 7:30PM.
- Confirm your polling location by calling your Board of Elections here.
- Bring your ID to the polls: current photo ID, driver's license, current utility bill, or government document with your name and current address. In fact, bring 2 forms of ID to be safe.
- Get in line and stay in line Don't let anyone tell you to leave. Once you're in line, you must be allowed to vote.
- If you don't get a ballot, provide the last four digits of your SSN and cast a provisional ballot.
- Students can now use any document with their name and address from a public university to vote.
- Cuyahoga County Board of Elections 2925 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115-2497. Voter Information Hotline: 216-443-3298. General Information: 216-443-3200. http://www.boe.cuyahogacounty.us
- If you have a problem voting on Election Day, please let the ACLU know by calling 472-2220 or visiting http://www.ACLUohio.org to complete a form.
Yeah for democracy!