actually on her birthday this year, either.... but! Here's her answers at 3. I'm hoping you find them as amusing as I did. I especially like her response to #20.
1. What is your favorite color? Red 'cause I have red hair, Pink and Green.
2. What is your favorite toy? My princesses
3. What is your favorite fruit? Sweet and juicy.
4. What is your favorite tv show? Ariel. And the dress one mommy likes.
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Grilled cheese.
6. What is your favorite outfit? Cinderella shirt and fancy skirt.
7. What is your favorite game? Candyland
8. What is your favorite snack? The ones at the family room.
9. What is your favorite animal? Flamingos
10. What is your favorite song? The N ked dance*
11. What is your favorite book? The little books (meaning her box of princess books)
12. Who is your best friend? Ashlyn
13. What is your favorite cereal? The Fancy Cereal
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play with Desmond
15. What is your favorite drink? Black Leow Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmastime
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My kitties and My Nigh Night
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Waffles with Nutella
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Belle Cake, spaghetti and meatballs like the puppies
|My brother helping her blow out candles in her Belle Cake. Thanks to my mom for making it for her|
You know what? I kindof want to be Cinderella when I grow up, too. I could have guessed all of the answers except for flamingos. That one threw me. Then, of course, she spent the rest of the day interviewing all of her kitties. "What's your favorite color, Main Kitty?"
*ok the n ked dance deserves some explanation. It's this crazy song and dance number we made up to get kids to the tub. Yes, it involves kids dancing through the house nekkid and also lots of giggling. Fun for kids of all ages!